Logs.tf is a Team Fortress 2 log parser and stats generator. It was publicly released in November 2012.
Consider using our support page before contacting by aforementioned methods.
Logs.tf API key
To retrieve your API key, visit Upload logs page when logged in. This key is used for uploading logs from TF2 server plugins and other uploaders.
TF2 Server plugins
- Download and install the plugin according to instructions.
- Add 'tftrue_logs_apikey APIKEYHERE' to /cfg/server.cfg on the server.
- Type !log in chat to view the last log ingame.
- This plugin requires SourceMod. If your server provider does not provide installation, you can install it manually.
- Download the plugin and extract it to [server directory]/orangebox/tf/addons/sourcemod.
- Extract cURL extension into the same directory.
- For additional stats such as damage, install TFTrue or logstats SourceMod plugin. (Recommended)
- Run 'rcon sm plugins load logupload'
- Edit [server directory]/orangebox/tf/cfg/sourcemod/plugin.logupload.cfg and add in your API key.
- Run 'rcon sm plugins reload logupload' to reload settings.
- Additional information is available in official thread.
- Type !logs in chat after match ends to open log in-game.
- Logs buff heals (~95% accurate)
- Logs average time to build über
- Logs average time the über lasts
- Logs number of über advantages lost
- Logs how many times the medic dies shortly after übering
- Logs other additional medic stats
- Example: [Link] (click Show Chat for the additional medic stats)
Download / More info
- Set cvar logstf_apikey to your Logs.tf API Key
- Automatically uploads logs to logs.tf
- You can see the logs in-game by typing .ss
- Can upload a separate “real damage” log (tagged [RD])
- Fixes several bugs seen in other plugins (including the last round missing, and stats being wrong when you play two matches on the same map)
1. Access logs directory of your TF2 server
- Most servers have FTP access to TF2 directory. Check your server control panel for info.
- Open File Explorer and point it to provided IP address, e.g. ftp://18.104.22.168
- Navigate to /orangebox/tf/logs. Directory structure may vary by server provider.
- (Make a shortcut to access logs quickly!)
2. Copy relevant log files to your hard disk
- Sort by date modified to easily find newest logs.
- Proper logs are usually over 100 KB.
- Copy files you want to upload on your hard disk drive.
3. Upload to logs.tf
You can drag and drop log files anywhere on upload page to add logs.
To upload logs, make a multipart/form-data POST request to http://logs.tf/upload. Use these fields:
|title||Title of your log. Max length 40 chars.|
|map||TF2 map. Optional. Max length 24 chars.|
|key||Your unique key, see "Logs.tf API key" on upload page.|
|logfile||Log file. Max 5 MB.|
Response is json with these fields:
|success||True / False|
|error||Description of error.|
|log_id||ID of the log.|
|url||Relative path to the log. e.g. /5100|
For more information, add zooob on Steam.
Access raw JSON data of logs: http://logs.tf/json/<log_id>.
Access JSON list of logs: http://logs.tf/json_search?title=X&uploader=Y&player=Z
Any of these fields can be combined together or omitted.
|title||Title text search|
|uploader||Uploader SteamID as string or 64-bit integer|
|player||Player SteamID as string or 64-bit integer|
- Logs: 135940
- Uploaders: 1975
- Unique players: 41083
Players & matches played